Friday, April 20, 2012

SBSR: Cop Warmth “Centaur Cop Top”

Recently, I’ve been downloading and listening to music like crazy from Band Camp.   This is a review of a group of songs by the same band I got from Band Camp- usually it constitutes an EP.   This is a song-by-song review and it is never to exceed six songs.   At the end, I will tell you the “Recommended Downloading Level”, which means whether or not I think you should spend your time downloading these songs.   It’s on a scale from 1 to 5, 5 meaning that you should stop reading my review and download these songs immediately and 1 meaning that if you even think about downloading these songs your computer will be infected with a horrific bad music virus.   Enjoy.
Cop Warmth “Centaur Cop Top”
01: “Anksciyeti” [1:52] -- Very distorted guitars make this overall very distorted song that much better.  Starts and stops and not very long at all, this reminds me a lot of Drowningman if they were less heavy and more punk rock.   This is great.
02: “Jamz Allen” [1:16] -- Here we go again, only this time with a bit of that punk rock quality such as Refused thrown in with that Drowningman sound.
03: “Dancing is my Bad” [0:49] -- This is primarily instrumental, but it still rocks.
                So here you get three songs, coming in at about four minutes in total.   Do I regret downloading this?  Not one bit.   The songs may not seem long, but they are random, crazy and pretty much everything I enjoy about music.   I just wish I could download more Cop Warmth songs for free.
Recommended Downloading Level:  3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment