Friday, April 27, 2012

CD REVIEW: James Blunt “Some Kind of Trouble” (Atlantic)

James Blunt “Some Kind of Trouble” (Atlantic)
                This is the third album from James Blunt and I somehow own his first two.   Okay, confession:  I purchased his first one when it came out initially.   I really liked the radio songs on it and I still like the album as a whole in fact.    Later down the line, when his second album came out, I didn’t jump on buying it right away but then did later buy it when I found it at the Dollar Tree (where everything is a dollar).  
                This third album isn’t really anything new or out of the ordinary for Mr. Blunt.  It is merely an extension of his existing songs, which if you like then you will probably also enjoy this.   Simple and fair enough, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment